Default Salty Dog R.I.P.

Always a shock to hear such news. For the rest of my sailing days,
whenever I'm port to port on a reciprocal course and half mile CPA
with a commercial vessel and I fail to contact them on the radio to
confirm the passing I'll think of Salty. Life is short and
unpredictable and then it's very, very long and very, very
predictable.

The airwaves are going to be a bit quieter south of the Cape. I hope
they have VHF in heaven.

--
Roger Long

Salty Dog is a liar! redbard ASA 23 September 22nd 08 08:50 PM
Salty... [email protected] General 21 September 4th 08 10:24 PM
Yo: Eisboch and Salty John H.[_3_] General 5 December 31st 07 01:38 PM
Yo! Salty John H.[_3_] General 43 December 28th 07 05:00 PM