Default Jessica Watson Sails Through Severe, Mid-Atlantic Storm

http://www.jessicawatson.com.au/jess...and-knockdowns

Jessica has succeeded under conditions twice or three times rougher than
those moderate conditions that sank "Red Cloud."

I think I can safely say she's twice or three times the sailor Joe is. Why,
she might even be in my league.

Wilbur Hubbard

Ala Ala is offline

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
http://www.jessicawatson.com.au/jess...and-knockdowns

Jessica has succeeded under conditions twice or three times rougher than
those moderate conditions that sank "Red Cloud."

I think I can safely say she's twice or three times the sailor Joe is.
Why, she might even be in my league.

I think your predictions are pretty good, although I don't think we will
see it anytime soon. I
think you are right on that score.

But if ever there was a chance it is now because of the meltdown of the
economy, etc.

We will end
up with new layers of exceptions and exclusions which will continue to
bog down the league calculations. I also think it will produce a poorer
quality
product with results that may not be what everyone expects or likes as
far as allowances vs. denials, etc of league status. I also don't think the
public will
embrace the online world ratings as is expected.

Jessica Watson Gregory Hall Cruising 7 December 19th 09 05:41 PM
Storm at Sea - Powerpoint presentation - File 1 of 1 - storm-op-zee.pps (01/13) Bouler Tall Ship Photos 0 August 25th 09 08:40 PM
NL - Den Helder - waiting out the storm - file 2 of 3 storm-2.jpg Jeronimus Tall Ship Photos 0 November 10th 07 08:17 AM
Mike (14) sails the Atlantic Kees General 0 March 13th 07 12:08 AM
Watson Canoes? John Smith General 8 April 23rd 04 02:30 PM