Default abby's boat

for all the naysayers here, I note that it's already been around alone once.
Seems like it ought to make it again :{))

L8R

Skip, into electronics installation today, having finished pulling,
terminating, connecting and installing the new VHF at the nav to take the
cable much discussed herein of late (it works great, story on the
waterproofing to come), installed the helm VHF, installed the new galley
faucet (getting the old one out was a bitch) and rebuilt injectors already.

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
for all the naysayers here, I note that it's already been around alone
once. Seems like it ought to make it again :{))

What do you know about it, Skippy? Your boat is one of the slowest around.
Slow is safe for single-handing.

Fast is fast because it is light and high tech. Like a thoroughbred it needs
to be mollycoddled. It's an accident waiting to happen. Prone to broaching
and knockdowns for example. Make book on it. Archive this post.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
"Flying Pig" wrote in message
for all the naysayers here, I note that it's already been around alone
once. Seems like it ought to make it again :{))

What do you know about it, Skippy? Your boat is one of the slowest around.
Slow is safe for single-handing.

Fast is fast because it is light and high tech. Like a thoroughbred it
needs to be mollycoddled. It's an accident waiting to happen. Prone to
broaching and knockdowns for example. Make book on it. Archive this post.

Wilbur Hubbard

Truth be known, I know nothing of RTW singlehanding, or singlehanding
anywhere, for that matter. I just observed that the boat's already been
around alone once, and another singlehanded offshore venture as well.
Apparently the boat CAN make it - whether it does again remains to be
seen...

L8R

Skip, taking a break after managing to hit each of the 4 previous mounting
holes from inside the new pod, first time; plotter and wiring to follow

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)

Ala Ala is offline

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
for all the naysayers here, I note that it's already been around alone
once. Seems like it ought to make it again :{))

What do you know about it, Skippy? Your boat is one of the slowest
around. Slow is safe for single-handing.

Fast is fast because it is light and high tech. Like a thoroughbred it
needs to be mollycoddled. It's an accident waiting to happen. Prone to
broaching and knockdowns for example. Make book on it. Archive this post.

Wilbur Hubbard

Truth be known, I know nothing of RTW singlehanding, or singlehanding
anywhere, for that matter. I just observed that the boat's already been
around alone once, and another singlehanded offshore venture as well.
Apparently the boat CAN make it - whether it does again remains to be
seen...

So the boat can go faster if it gets an Ed McMahon