Ala Ala is offline

Default abby's boat

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
"Flying Pig" wrote in message
for all the naysayers here, I note that it's already been around alone
once. Seems like it ought to make it again :{))

What do you know about it, Skippy? Your boat is one of the slowest
around. Slow is safe for single-handing.

Fast is fast because it is light and high tech. Like a thoroughbred it
needs to be mollycoddled. It's an accident waiting to happen. Prone to
broaching and knockdowns for example. Make book on it. Archive this post.

Wilbur Hubbard

Truth be known, I know nothing of RTW singlehanding, or singlehanding
anywhere, for that matter. I just observed that the boat's already been
around alone once, and another singlehanded offshore venture as well.
Apparently the boat CAN make it - whether it does again remains to be
seen...

So the boat can go faster if it gets an Ed McMahon