Default Grow, grow, grow your boat...

http://www.wfsb.com/news/21609876/detail.html

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:22:55 -0500, wrote:

http://www.wfsb.com/news/21609876/detail.html

So, if my pumpkin was grown in Connecticut, carved in New Hampshire,
and never registered in either state, how can I get it titled in NY
and sail it to the Bahamas?

wrote in message
news
http://www.wfsb.com/news/21609876/detail.html

Definitely more seaworthy than "Red Cloud" was.

Wilbur Hubbard

Bob Bob is offline

On Nov 14, 5:19*am, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:22:55 -0500, wrote:
http://www.wfsb.com/news/21609876/detail.html

So, if my pumpkin was grown in Connecticut, carved in New Hampshire,
and never registered in either state, how can I get it titled in NY
and sail it to the Bahamas?

Very simple............

First, Title your pumpkin in Port Villa, Vanuatu.

Get a Philipino to drive a Mexican owned truck, (Id recomend a great
little dispatcher from Brownsvill, TX) and have Tony Sopprano's boys
load the pumkin on the truck. The Phillipino will drive to Canada and
park for 24 hours then return to the same US port... Now you can simly
buy the pumpkin from a NAFTA approved agent then retitle it and then
have Skip sail it to the Bahamas........

OR you could simply write a letter to the USDA and request your
foriegn bottom vegtable be documented in the US.... end of story. But
damn...... with obama in office the Dems will want only AMerican
trucks and American workers to transport the pumkin. Sorry no Jones
Act pumkin exclussions with a the Dems in office. But you may have a
chance if the Republicans get in office again. Then heck, it dont
matter where that pumkin was grown of where its going or who will be
taking it there.....

You do realize there are "Entry Ports" outside the mainland that exist
simoly to "season" cargo. Ship your pumkin there...... let it sit in
storage for 30/60/90 days or what ever it is now. Pay a "storage fee"
and now its ready to bring into the US duty free.

I was sitting in VANCOUVER BC in the early 1980s waiting for my Polish
or Russian trawler to come in. IKR. I noticed lots of small containers
gettign removed from a small 300' japanese cargo boat. The containers
had tractors. THey were then loaded onto small russian cargo boats.
Why? At that time Russia and Japan were all ****y over some islands
north of japan and had a cargo imbargo.... To get around the trade
imbargo japan simply did their business in Vancouver BC and called the
tractors "made in canada" or maybe Fabrique en Canada... IDK