Default Looking for a Chrysler C-26

lol I'm fine if it sounds desperate, but I would really like to find a
Chrysler C-26 and if it needs work all the better(yes meaning the
cheaper the better) I have a Chrysler C-22 that I sail now and enjoy
it very much but comfort for the wife is in concideration here. She
sails with me half the time and think standing room would increase
that. I'm only going to be picky about it being a Chrysler C-26 for
a while knowing there are other makes out ther that are great boats,
but I was hoping for leads on A forgotten Chrysler. Thanks I'll stop
rambleing
mmc mmc is offline

wrote in message
lol I'm fine if it sounds desperate, but I would really like to find a
Chrysler C-26 and if it needs work all the better(yes meaning the
cheaper the better) I have a Chrysler C-22 that I sail now and enjoy
it very much but comfort for the wife is in concideration here. She
sails with me half the time and think standing room would increase
that. I'm only going to be picky about it being a Chrysler C-26 for
a while knowing there are other makes out ther that are great boats,
but I was hoping for leads on A forgotten Chrysler. Thanks I'll stop
rambleing

When I googled "chrysler sailboat for sale" I got 149,000 hits, maybe some
of them are actually boats for sale?

I found one.

It's here in North Florida not far from Jacksonville. It is ready to
go per the owner.

Tele 904-434-6175

Fair Winds
Dave

On Oct 20, 8:26�am, "
wrote:
I found one.

It's here in North Florida not far from Jacksonville. �It is ready to
go per the owner.

Tele 904-434-6175

Fair Winds
Dave

Thanks Dave Jacksonville isn't that far , I trailered one from NY to
NC. not with out fun..lol

I think a C-26 would fit our needs for many years, I want something I
can do to my wants and needs and I really like the deck design, after
sailing my C-22 , I think it would be a great move.

..

On Oct 20, 9:12*am, " wrote:

Tele**************904-434-6175********904-434-6175

Fair Winds
Dave

Thanks Dave * Jacksonville isn't that far , I trailered one from NY to
NC. *not with out fun..lol

I think a C-26 would fit our needs for many years, I want something I
can do to my wants and needs and I really like the deck design, after
sailing my C-22 , I think it would be a great move.

.

The Owner has it posted at our marina, I just happened to notice the
sign this morning. He is asking 5k.

Chrysler Eisboch[_4_] General 70 April 18th 09 12:52 AM
Chrysler [email protected] General 3 April 17th 09 05:23 PM
Chrysler [email protected] General 4 April 16th 09 08:13 AM
Chrysler Eisboch[_4_] General 0 April 16th 09 07:30 AM
15 HP Chrysler rescued beagle General 1 July 6th 06 08:37 PM