Default Tired of Sailing?

Never did I sail so many boats and so often as this year! It's been a
lot of fun to say the least.

And Heart of Gold can still draw the good girls!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p203070692-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p136615251-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p14805533-5.jpg

And of course new sailors....who actually go sailing...are born every
day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VJ0yvYjFx4

I hope all of you are having a great season!

Robert B
35s5
NY

mmc mmc is offline

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Never did I sail so many boats and so often as this year! It's been a
lot of fun to say the least.

And Heart of Gold can still draw the good girls!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p203070692-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p136615251-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p14805533-5.jpg

And of course new sailors....who actually go sailing...are born every
day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VJ0yvYjFx4

I hope all of you are having a great season!

Robert B
35s5
NY

Looks like Neal has a new skirt Rob. Hard to keep up the killfiles.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Never did I sail so many boats and so often as this year! It's been a
lot of fun to say the least.

And Heart of Gold can still draw the good girls!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p203070692-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p136615251-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p14805533-5.jpg

And of course new sailors....who actually go sailing...are born every
day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VJ0yvYjFx4

I hope all of you are having a great season!

Robert B
35s5
NY

Looks like Neal has a new skirt Rob. Hard to keep up the killfiles.

Since I learned that he was convicted as a child molester I make no
direct comments to him. He just no longer exists no matter how many e-
mails he creates.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Never did I sail so many boats and so often as this year! It's been a
lot of fun to say the least.

And Heart of Gold can still draw the good girls!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p203070692-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p136615251-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p14805533-5.jpg

And of course new sailors....who actually go sailing...are born every
day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VJ0yvYjFx4

I hope all of you are having a great season!

Robert B
35s5
NY

Looks like Neal has a new skirt Rob. Hard to keep up the killfiles.

Since I learned that he was convicted as a child molester I make no
direct comments to him. He just no longer exists no matter how many e-
mails he creates.

If that's the case, why continue to waste so much of your time with the
anonymous remailer?

--
Gregory Hall

mmc mmc is offline

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Never did I sail so many boats and so often as this year! It's been a
lot of fun to say the least.

And Heart of Gold can still draw the good girls!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p203070692-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p136615251-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p14805533-5.jpg

And of course new sailors....who actually go sailing...are born every
day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VJ0yvYjFx4

I hope all of you are having a great season!

Robert B
35s5
NY

Looks like Neal has a new skirt Rob. Hard to keep up the killfiles.

Since I learned that he was convicted as a child molester I make no
direct comments to him. He just no longer exists no matter how many e-
mails he creates.

The weird thing is, Neal/Wilbur/Gregory/Janet/etc keeps nailing himself
(with different sigs) on the child molester thing. Sounds like a cry for
attention and psychiatric help. Lots and lots of help.

Are you white and tired? HK General 3 June 7th 09 12:35 PM
Tired of Windoze? hk General 0 March 28th 08 09:27 PM
Tired Old 4 Cyl crystalguy General 7 September 11th 06 12:43 PM
Tired of sailing G&G ASA 22 February 6th 06 10:53 PM
I'm getting tired Jim, General 2 February 27th 05 05:15 AM