posted to rec.boats.cruising,soc.culture.thai

Default I suppose I should ask a lawyer, but...

On Sun, 09 Aug 2009 18:04:00 +0700, Good Soldier Schweik
dribbled:

On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 18:09:19 GMT, (Magnus) wrote:

AntiNazi Mort
"I don't live on a boat. I actually live in a house in Bangkok and
keep my two yachts (a 40 ft. sloop and a 35 ft. power boat) in Phuket.
We spend approximately half our time on the boats and the other half
in the city. We also keep two cars, one in Bangkok and the other in
Phuket (taxis are horrendously expensive in Phuket). Neither boat is
"worn out" and my investments have allowed me to live comfortably
since I retired, some 17 years ago.

So you are telling me that I don't live in Bangkok? What utter
bull****, I've resided here for 30 years.

Where did you read that I wrote you don't live in Bangkok?
Even Wilbur, one of your 'many friends', said you've been stuck at a
Bangkok dock for THIRTY years.
I just quoted a pompous fartbag that boasts on rcb about things that
nobody gives a hoot.
And his name is Bruce Paige, not GSS..
Please, remember you squealed you did know him
ROFTL

You are obviously more stupid then I had thought.

Like someone had declared here, coming from a cretin like you, it's a
compliment!

Cheers,

Good soldier
(goodsoldierschweikatgmaildotcom)

Troll-killer Mort
"I have a 40 ft. sail boat and we (wife & I) live aboard in S.
Thailand for about half the time" by The Fartbag in Bangkok, on
rec.crafts.metalworking, 05 Nov 2008