Default NOTHING is better than sailing!

Seriously!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v4/p894402760-5.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

So tell fat ankles that sex with her isn't as good as sailing your pompous
boat.

Seriously!

Capt. Rob wrote:
Seriously!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v4/p894402760-5.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

Hey! Can we see a copy of his drivers licence????

"Capt. Rob" wrote in news:25a305fe-1c79-470a-8dab-
:

Seriously!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v4/p894402760-5.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

He hasn't been around that pot of Bloody Mary's has he? I've seen that
look on my captain's face afterwards....(c;

Very cute....nice PFD! Spongebob SquarePFD!

Sjouke Burry wrote in news:4a384a86$0
:

Hey! Can we see a copy of his drivers licence????

http://tinyurl.com/lj5elq

Here 'tis....

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Seriously!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v4/p894402760-5.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

They get better as they get older!
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-...eatthehelm.jpg

They get better as they get older!http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-1/1138424/Florenceatthehelm.jpg

Cute little girl!

What boat is that with the wheel on one side?

RB
35s5
NY

On Jun 16, 9:37 pm, "Mac Donald" wrote:
So tell fat ankles that sex with her isn't as good as sailing your pompous
boat.

Who knew a 35s5 was pompous?!

You don't sound in the least bit envious or desperately lonely!

RB
35s5
NY

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

You don't sound in the least bit envious or desperately lonely!

You could have said that for you sailing is as good as sex, you do both
singlehanded.

You could have said that for you *sailing is as good as sex, you do both
singlehanded.

Is that an insult? It's true...I sometime sail alone, though not
often, as my pictures show. And I can certainly please a woman with
one hand as well!

Thanks!

And you don't sound in the least bit jealous or angry!

RB
35s5
NY