Default USS Liberty crewman gets Silver Star 42 years late....

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

Maybe Larry needs to re-read the info on their website, since he uses
this to promote his anti-semetic positions, at one point claiming that
Hitler didn't finish the job. From the website in part:
Anti-Semitism and the Anti-American Apologists

I think YOU need to decide which flag to salute....

Your attack on me is of no consequence, but when you start to attack the
memory of the men to died and were maimed as the direct result of a
deliberate Israeli Zionist attack on a US ship in INTERNATIONAL WATERS, an
act of war and a War Crime, like dropping phosphorus bombs on little Gazan
children.....You've GONE WAY OVER THE LINE.....

What a ****head you really are Ganz

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?

I see that you believe in the right of ad hominem attack. Good for you. Puts
you in the same category as your peers. You're a self-described racist, and
you don't even follow the wishes of those you claim to support. You're the
one who links their memories with Nazi apologists.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

"Larry" wrote in message
loonatic rant removed

You sully their service and memory by promoting this garbage. You
should be ashamed of yourself.

Now, asshole, you tell me what the hell you're talking about....you
*******.

Read it yourself. I don't owe you anything.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Larry" wrote in message
Stephen Trapani wrote in news:0ZvWl.19641
:

So wait, this traumatic incident in your life that turned you into an
incurable raving conspiracy theorist happened to someone else? You
weren't even there??

Stephen

****ing asshole apologists......Jews can do no wrong....same old bull****.

Remember folks, this is the guy who said Hitler didn't finish the job.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Larry" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed
I think we're looking at something faked for TV. Obama didn't hire Mr
Israel, Rahm Emanuel, as White House Chief of Staff so he could separate
us
from Israel. Hell, he's got the #1 AIPAC representative in the US
Government staring at the top secret messages right over his shoulder.

It's the old men-behind-the-curtain scam Washington has played for 200
years. They just put a black face on it this time to placate that part of
the population and try to take the heat off Israeli atrocities, past and
present.

Nothing has changed....just the noises coming out of the speaker panel
over
the volume knob. Means nothing. Propaganda.

Poor baby. I guess you'll just have to live with it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Remember folks, this is the guy who said Hitler didn't finish the job.

Enough of this...

I'm invoking Godwin rule.

"Larry" wrote in message
"Mac Donald" wrote in news:2sc00l.ku6.19.1
@news.alt.net:

Obama is doing the right thing by abandoning Israel. The sooner its
neighbors over run the place the better.

I think we're looking at something faked for TV. Obama didn't hire Mr
Israel, Rahm Emanuel, as White House Chief of Staff so he could separate
us
from Israel. Hell, he's got the #1 AIPAC representative in the US
Government staring at the top secret messages right over his shoulder.

It's the old men-behind-the-curtain scam Washington has played for 200
years. They just put a black face on it this time to placate that part of
the population and try to take the heat off Israeli atrocities, past and
present.

Nothing has changed....just the noises coming out of the speaker panel
over
the volume knob. Means nothing. Propaganda.

You could be right. Obama refuses to produce a valid birth certificate
(remember, his college records indicate he got aid as a foreign student) so
it could be he was installed by foreign powers. His #1 man is a Jew agent,
the massive banking/finance bailout is a reward to Jews for there widespread
Jew crimes (Bernard Madoff for example). Even Jesus hated the money lenders
and we all know who betrayed him and put him to death. The one piece that
doesn't fit the puzzle is the nuking up of Iran, North Korea and the
Taliban. But then Jews helped Germany during WW2. It could be an elite set
of Jews will profit from both sides of the deal when Muslims decide to nuke
Israel. Obama's flashing of his Muslim roots throughout the Middle East and
his overtures to dictators who avow to annihilate Israel may all be just
window dressing. It's not the first time in American history that someone
owned a black man.

M.D.

"Mac Donald" wrote in message
Even Jesus hated the money lenders and we all know who betrayed him and put
him to death. M.D.

Ya, we do. The Italians. Do I smell a Musolini connection?

--
KLC Lewis

Irrefutable photographic proof of alien visitations!
www.KLCLewisStudios.com

"cavelamb" wrote in message

Remember folks, this is the guy who said Hitler didn't finish the job.

Enough of this...

I'm invoking Godwin rule.

You should probably talk to Larry about that from a few weeks ago.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

"cavelamb" wrote in message

Remember folks, this is the guy who said Hitler didn't finish the

job.

Enough of this...

I'm invoking Godwin rule.

You should probably talk to Larry about that from a few weeks ago.

In case there's any doubt......

"Chabad
I don’t believe in western morality, i.e. don’t kill civilians or
children, don’t destroy holy sites, don’t fight during holiday seasons,
don’t bomb cemeteries, don’t shoot until they shoot first because it is
immoral.

The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: Destroy their holy
sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle).

The first Israeli prime minister who declares that he will follow the
Old Testament will finally bring peace to the Middle East. First, the
Arabs will stop using children as shields. Second, they will stop taking
hostages knowing that we will not be intimidated. Third, with their holy
sites destroyed, they will stop believing that G-d is on their side.
Result: no civilian casualties, no children in the line of fire, no
false sense of righteousness, in fact, no war.

Zero tolerance for stone throwing, for rockets, for kidnapping will mean
that the state has achieved sovereignty. Living by Torah values will
make us a light unto the nations who suffer defeat because of a
disastrous morality of human invention.
Rabbi Manis Friedman
Bais Chana Institute of Jewish Studies
St. Paul, MN"

This ****head lives in America.....like Ganz
It's why they use phosphorus bombs on Gazan children....and why they
attacked USS Liberty 42 years ago tomorrow.....killing 34 Americans.

"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

"cavelamb" wrote in message

Remember folks, this is the guy who said Hitler didn't finish the job.

Enough of this...

I'm invoking Godwin rule.

You should probably talk to Larry about that from a few weeks ago.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1180527966693
&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

--
-----
Larry

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?

Rock Star "Sting" Goes Boating for New Years.... Chuck Gould General 0 December 31st 07 05:07 PM
Ol' Thom/Crewman DSK ASA 15 May 22nd 06 11:47 PM
Crewman Ready Jahsonarise General 0 December 16th 05 03:32 AM
Ag/AgCl SIlver/Silver chloride reference electodes hanz Electronics 4 September 3rd 03 02:26 AM