Default Vornado AQS500 Whole-Room Air Purifier with Vortex Technology

Price:$199.99
Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B000YW0SUG
Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000YW0SUG

I've had some pretty serious allergy problems since I was little. Up until about month ago they were driving me crazy. I was taking Clariton every morning and still suffering. I was desperate so I picked up the Vornado Air Purifier and the results were instant. When I wake up in the morning I no longer have a stuffy nose and my throat is no longer sore. I stopped taking Clariton and while I do occasionally have an allergy attack it never happens inside the house.I would recommend dusting your room first and keeping the windows shut.This device does what it says for allergy sufferers and keeps a cool breeze throughout a medium sized room. Highly recommended.
No words can express the level of dissatisfaction I received from this product. Luckily, I bought this item from Bed Bath & Beyond, where the price was actually 30 % off what is advertised on Amazon and it is easier to return as long as you have a receipt ofcourse.Number 1 issue: living area still has unwanted aroma, and dust is still here but has been pushed around by the wind produced by the fan to a discrete location not visible to the eye within room. In my honest, honest, opinion.... anyone planning to buy this product should just buy a regular fan, not more than 50 dollars, because that is what you are paying for here....Number 2 Concern: OH THERES MORE.........Paying the amount of money for this type of fan to do what is advertised, the average consumer should expect somewhat of an intricate engineering architecture and design right? That is NOT the case with this contraption. Though the exterior design may be aesthetically pleasing enough for joe consumer to muster the funds to purchase it turns into a sad situation from there. Only to discover when they arrive in their quaint home and shuffle the so called "Vornado" out of the packaging to examine the product to find that it is only TWO parts.....Part 1 : FAN Part 2 : Trashcan..... Yes I said it, TRASH CAN! Dont let the exterior fool you one bit, because when you look inside theres a whole lot of NOTHING! Again This is what your paying for folks. How do these parts fit together?? EASY!! you stick the fan on top of the hole of the empty trashcan and you turn it on!! Hows that for "VORTEX" technology GUYS!! Oh yea you get two filters that are thrown in the empty trashcan to make it look like it actually traps dirt. Oh dirt will get in there alright, but it wont get in there like you think it should, it wont pick up dirt from the far side of your room, if your lucky it will possibly pick it up within a couple feet radius,if at all, and thats it. The truth is dirt will get in it just like how dirt will get in your room in the first place.... Keep it off for a while and dirt will surely get in even when its OFF, just like how the dirt got in your room in the first place. To the untrained eye this contraption may pose like its doing the jobs , but in reality it is just a regular fan, sorry! But hey you know whos happy? The company from which you bought it from because they managed to con you into buying their trashcan, congrats!Im sure that the Administration of "VORNADO" was rolling back on their seats laughing profusely knowing all to well that they are totally ripping the average joe a new one by charging an arm and a leg for a simple 20 dollar fan and a trashcan! Any way, I highly, HIGHLY doubt that the other people that reviewed and commented this product on this site were REAL consumers if you can catch my drift! Only people that would admire this product are complete idiots. Im from New York I know product when I see it, and this isnt product, it is RIP OFF, just some type of ponzi scheme to take your money and leave you with nothing.Maybe Vornado's consultant was Bernard Madoff? Who knows. Thank God that I was able to return this.
I bought this in February 2009 because a friend I trust recommended the Vornado brand as the best air purifier. He had done a lot of research and had been using Vornado purifiers in his home for a few years. I was not disappointed. As soon as I started using it, I noticed the difference in how I felt. My allergies were awful. Now my bedroom is an escape and I feel relaxed and can sleep much better. I also love the different settings. The timer is great! I don't have to worry about it running all day or night. I also love how quiet it is. I can't sleep if there is noise and I don't hear the Vornado air purifier at all. I'm very glad I bought this and plan to get a few more for rooms in my house that I'm in a lot.
We bought this purifier for 2 reasons: we had a newborn who was sleeping in our room for a while, and our room is the dustiest room in the house. The other reason is we have had a Vornado humidifier for about two years now and love it. I dusted our room when we recieved the unit, and after a month we barely had any dust. We keep it on normal during the day when no one is in the room and turn it to quiet at night. It helps cool our room too so there is no need for us to put our ceiling fan on high. Our son has had no problems. As far as noise, its about as loud as your average oscillating fan. After a night, it becomes background noise. A nice plus was that it eliminated smells. When we cook, all the smells go straight to our room (2 story house). This really helps get rid of odors much faster than juust leaving the door open.If your looking for a good quality purifier at a great price, I would highly recommend Vornado.
I bought this item from someone other than Amazon to save about $20 and I will never do that again ! I got the run around and it took over 2 weeks to receive it, I should have known better - Stay with Amazon !!! As for the product, it works great, plug and go and you will have clean fresh smelling air within 30 minutes throughout your rooms. Plus Vornado is a gold standard among fans, purifiers etc... This product also meets the No Ozone laws within California for air purifiers, unlike the upright stick cleaners.
Live better in pure air with the Vornado Air Quality System 500 Whole Room Air Purifier. This system uses Vornado's signature Vortex Technology to effectively circulate all of the air in the room, up to 324 square feet, and was created with the allergy sufferer in mind. The AQS 500 uses two allergen capturing filters to trap dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria, mold spores, and dust mite debris. It is equipped with LED indicators that display personal settings and a remote control. This air purifier features three speeds, a timer, automatic shut-off, and a change filter indictor to aid in the timely replacement of filters. Developed for a new level of indoor air quality satisfaction, with a five year limited warranty, and Energy Star qualification, the Vornado AQS 500 will purify your air and give you peace of mind for years to come. The Vornado AQS 500 meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the EPA and the US Department of Energy. It has been Performance Tested and Certified by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Vornado MD1-0006 PreSorb 2535:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000063D2R
Vornado MD1-0004 HEPA 2535:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000063D2Q
Vornado MD1-0015 Replacement Filter:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000YDJNQA