Default Nixon - Rotolog - Bracelet Dark Wood

Price:$200.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000BO3IVS
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000BO3IVS

I've owned this watch for about four years. For some reason, the darker wood on this particular model is much more striking than the other, lighter woods more commonly found - someone asks me about this piece literally every day I wear it. The watch itself works fine for me but is a bit small for some people to read. I was surprised to find there are three batteries(!) crammed in there when it needed replacements after a few years. Even still, this is by far my favorite of all the watches I own.
Nixon - Rotolog - Bracelet Dark Wood - MOVEMENT :3 HAND JAPANESE QUARTZ - CASE : 100M, STAINLESS, HARDENED CRYSTAL, RAISED BEZEL, DOUBLE GASKET CROWN - BAND : CUSTOM POLYURETHANE WITH LOCKING LOOPER