Default Casio Men's Silver-Tone Analog Bracelet Watch #MTP1165A-1C

Price:$29.95
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000GAYQP4
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000GAYQP4

This watch is extremely well put together and very well priced. Some people put a great deal of time, money, and energy into looking for nice dress watches, but for everyone else there's this Casio. Some other reviewers have mentioned that the watch is one tone, not brushed steel but mine is, in fact, two tone metal. The outer links are a very bright, reflective steel while the inner portion of each link has a soft brushed pattern, making it less reflective but equally bright.The important components for those looking for a dress watch are the build quality, looks, and ability to keep the time. This watch does all three - I've had no problems whatsoever with the build (the band scratches slightly over time but the watch face shows no signs of wear), the watch looks rather stunning (the four time markers on the watch make it look far more stylish and pricy than it is), and it has no trouble keeping perfect time, though only 4 time markers does make it difficult to read the precise time.For anyone looking for a great watch - casual or business style - for themselves or as a gift, I highly recommend this one. It offers the style of a higher end dress-watch with one tenth of the price.
Good watch for this price.Ideal for small male hands.I had bought this same watch 5 years ago from walmart and it still works fine.Just bought 5 of these to gift to family memebers back in my native country.
The seller is amazing and ships VERY quickly. However, this is an INCREDIBLY small watch. The word "medium" is used to describe it, but it is fact more small, like a woman's watch. Very nice though!
This is a great watch My watch broke on vacation and I needed a watch quick.I'm naked without one.I ordered this and shipped it to vacation spot. I was more than impressed does not look like a $20.00 watch.Have had many compliments on it. would recommend to everyone.
This watch combine the beauty with the resistant of climate, good and elegant watch, any man will look elegant with it, and the price better, recomend it 100%Luis Lugo
The Casio silver-tone Bracelet men's watch is the perfect punctual accessory for daily business wear. The timepiece features a stainless steel case, bezel, and matching link wristband, as well as a durable mineral dial window that protects its sleek black dial. The dial includes silver-tone hour indexes at three, six, nine, and 12 o'clock, which stand out strikingly against the black face, as well as silver hour, minute, and seconds hands powered by dependable quartz movement.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Casio Women's Classic Analog Bracelet Watch #LTP1165A-1C:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000GAYQNG
Casio Men's Ana-Digi 10-Year Battery Bracelet Watch #AW80D-1AV:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000GAYQKO
Casio Men's Sports Chronograph Alarm 10-Year Battery Databank Watch #AW80D-7AV:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000GAWS9U