Default Transferring ownership of Documented Vessel

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
Capt. JG wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
For better or worst, for richer or poorer, it's a done deal.

While some of our gentle readers will think it somewhat pathetic,
that was the biggest check I've ever written.

But she's completely paid for - no mortgage - all mine now.
No mortgage burning party to look forward to - and couldn't afford
on right now anyway.

All documents were notarized.
Also got bills of sale and documentation papers all the way back to
the first owner (I'm third).

And the original builders certificate.

One step closer to the coast...

In the mean time, we've 98,000 acres of lake water to shake down in.

Way to go!!

It is a big scary writing large checks. My biggest wasn't my boat... a
house, but there's little chance of the house sinking. :-}

I've bought a house before but it was only a few thou down and $800 a
month.
This was a bunch of boat units.

It felt good, though.
Kind of like the first time I gave my Mom a grand for her birthday.
"Grown up"? Does that make sense?

Yep. All growed up.. When I wrote the check with five zeros, I made sure I
got the number of zeros right....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"cavelamb" wrote in message
[...]

I suppose it is a "big" scary, but I was trying to type "bit" scary.

It was a bit big...

"cavelamb" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"cavelamb" wrote in message
[...]

Maybe I was thinking Big Easy...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"cavelamb" wrote in message
[...]

That's scheduled as the third or forth stop...

"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

but there's little chance of the house sinking. :-}

Only house PRICES are sinking, now.....(c;]

--
-----
Larry

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

but there's little chance of the house sinking. :-}

Only house PRICES are sinking, now.....(c;]

--
-----
Larry
You can tell there's very intelligent life in the Universe
because none of them have ever tried to contact us.....

For me, it's not an issue. But for the vast majority of people it is. I was
very lucky.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:56:34 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

It is a big scary writing large checks. My biggest wasn't my boat... a
house, but there's little chance of the house sinking.

Houses sink all the time, and it takes less than an inch of settling
to crack lots of plaster. Something that happens to new houses after
its a done deal.

Casady

wrote:

It is a big scary writing large checks. My biggest wasn't my boat... a
house, but there's little chance of the house sinking.

Houses sink all the time, and it takes less than an inch of settling
to crack lots of plaster. Something that happens to new houses after
its a done deal.

Casady

I was going to say I'm not holding my breath, but....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote:

It is a big scary writing large checks. My biggest wasn't my boat... a
house, but there's little chance of the house sinking.

Houses sink all the time, and it takes less than an inch of settling
to crack lots of plaster. Something that happens to new houses after
its a done deal.

Casady

Houses do settle, as do people I suppose.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Documented Boats Donald Camps Cruising 14 January 8th 06 01:08 AM
Vessel detectors - radar visibility of your own vessel john s. Cruising 16 August 27th 03 12:53 AM
Documented!!! SkitchNYC ASA 42 July 21st 03 03:07 AM
Documented? Bobsprit ASA 5 July 16th 03 04:40 PM
Booby's C&C 32 was not previously documented either. Simple Simon ASA 10 July 10th 03 11:47 PM