Default Obama to tax asprin

OBAMA TO TAX ASPIRIN.....

I JUST HEARD THAT OBAMA IS GOING TO IMPOSE A 40% TAX ON ASPIRIN
BECAUSE IT'S WHITE AND IT WORKS.

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 02:44:40 -0700, wrote:

OBAMA TO TAX ASPIRIN.....

I JUST HEARD THAT OBAMA IS GOING TO IMPOSE A 40% TAX ON ASPIRIN BECAUSE
IT'S WHITE AND IT WORKS.

and when he institutes a tax on stupidity, you'll soon be broke

*plonk*

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:15:17 -0500, "mr.b" said:

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 02:44:40 -0700, wrote:

OBAMA TO TAX ASPIRIN.....

I JUST HEARD THAT OBAMA IS GOING TO IMPOSE A 40% TAX ON ASPIRIN BECAUSE
IT'S WHITE AND IT WORKS.

and when he institutes a tax on stupidity, you'll soon be broke

*plonk*

Ooh. mr.b doesn't tolerate jokes at his boy's expense.

More likely he recognizes a troll.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:36:03 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

I JUST HEARD THAT OBAMA IS GOING TO IMPOSE A 40% TAX ON ASPIRIN
BECAUSE
IT'S WHITE AND IT WORKS.

and when he institutes a tax on stupidity, you'll soon be broke

*plonk*

Ooh. mr.b doesn't tolerate jokes at his boy's expense.

More likely he recognizes a troll.

Ah, yes. Anyone who makes a joke at your boy's expense must be a troll.

Of course you could perhaps resist the temptation to respond.

Nah, not Last Word Jon.

Who's "my boy"? I think you're "last word" argument is a bit thin. If you
don't have anything useful to say, you should probably refrain at the
beginning vs. toward the end of the thread.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
said:

I JUST HEARD THAT OBAMA IS GOING TO IMPOSE A 40% TAX ON ASPIRIN
BECAUSE
IT'S WHITE AND IT WORKS.

and when he institutes a tax on stupidity, you'll soon be broke

*plonk*

Ooh. mr.b doesn't tolerate jokes at his boy's expense.

More likely he recognizes a troll.

Ah, yes. Anyone who makes a joke at your boy's expense must be a troll.

Of course you could perhaps resist the temptation to respond.

Nah, not Last Word Jon.

Who's "my boy"? I think you're "last word" argument is a bit thin. If you
don't have anything useful to say, you should probably refrain at the
beginning vs. toward the end of the thread.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Not as thin as your grammar, Ganz - next time type 'your' last word.
Bwahahhahahahahhaah.

--
Gregory Hall

Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer:President Obama SilentOtto General 3 November 9th 08 10:29 PM
Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama Joe[_5_] General 21 November 9th 08 10:16 PM
Obama said Jim General 4 November 5th 08 03:33 PM
Obama at his best Mike[_9_] ASA 2 July 10th 08 11:40 PM