Default Somali Pirates

"Jim" wrote in message
m...
Ron Wilson wrote:
This Somali pirate thing is completely out of control. Next they will
be seizing US Navy vessels. Why isn't President Obama acting more
forcefully? I know several people who are now ashamed they voted for
Obama. I wouldn't be surprised if Pelosi, Reid and Obama gave Somalia
an aid package of several billion dollars if they stop the piracy.
Stephen Decatur spins in his grave!

Ron Wilson

In light of today's outcome, don't you feel like an idiot?

Wilbur never feels like an idiot. More's the pity.

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 14:18:12 -0500, Richard Casady
Anyone who pays a ransom to pirates is aiding terrorists. Burn 'em,
blow 'em up. Stop them, and discourage anyone else from even thinking
about it.

Anyone who submits to being mugged is aiding the mugger. Shoot 'em.
That'll discourage anyone else from not resisting being mugged.

I don't believe the capt. or crew submitted to the pirates.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 14:18:12 -0500, Richard Casady
Anyone who pays a ransom to pirates is aiding terrorists. Burn 'em,
blow 'em up. Stop them, and discourage anyone else from even thinking
about it.

Anyone who submits to being mugged is aiding the mugger. Shoot 'em.
That'll discourage anyone else from not resisting being mugged.

I don't believe the capt. or crew submitted to the pirates.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I believe you missed the satirical nature of my reply.

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 14:18:12 -0500, Richard Casady
Anyone who pays a ransom to pirates is aiding terrorists. Burn 'em,
blow 'em up. Stop them, and discourage anyone else from even thinking
about it.

Anyone who submits to being mugged is aiding the mugger. Shoot 'em.
That'll discourage anyone else from not resisting being mugged.

I don't believe the capt. or crew submitted to the pirates.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I believe you missed the satirical nature of my reply.

I believe you're right. lol

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:11:17 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 14:18:12 -0500, Richard Casady
Anyone who pays a ransom to pirates is aiding terrorists. Burn 'em,
blow 'em up. Stop them, and discourage anyone else from even thinking
about it.

Anyone who submits to being mugged is aiding the mugger. Shoot 'em.
That'll
discourage anyone else from not resisting being mugged.

???

In your original comment, it appeared you advocated burning and blowing up
those who pay ransoms to pirates. I can see that is not necessarily how you
meant it.