Default The Little Piggy's

The Little Piggy's

Last Tuesday, as President Obama got off the helicopter in front of the
White House, he was carrying a baby piglet under each arm.
The squared away Marine guard snaps to attention, Salutes, and says:
"Nice pigs, Sir."
The President replies: "These are not pigs. These are authentic Arkansas
Razorback Hogs. I got one for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and I got
one for Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi."
The squared away Marine again snaps to attention, salutes, and says:
"Excellent trade, sir

"Pugsley" wrote in message ...
The Little Piggy's

Last Tuesday, as President Obama got off the helicopter in front of the
White House, he was carrying a baby piglet under each arm.
The squared away Marine guard snaps to attention, Salutes, and says:
"Nice pigs, Sir."
The President replies: "These are not pigs. These are authentic Arkansas
Razorback Hogs. I got one for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and I got
one for Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi."
The squared away Marine again snaps to attention, salutes, and says:
"Excellent trade, sir

That one was old when it was Lyndon Johnson.

"KLC Lewis" wrote in
:

"Pugsley" wrote in message
The Little Piggy's

Last Tuesday, as President Obama got off the helicopter in front of
the White House, he was carrying a baby piglet under each arm.
The squared away Marine guard snaps to attention, Salutes, and says:
"Nice pigs, Sir."
The President replies: "These are not pigs. These are authentic
Arkansas Razorback Hogs. I got one for Secretary of State Hillary
Clinton and I got one for Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi."
The squared away Marine again snaps to attention, salutes, and says:
"Excellent trade, sir

That one was old when it was Lyndon Johnson.

Many, many here don't remember Lyndon Johnson....(c;]

On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 21:15:22 +0000, Larry wrote:

Many, many here don't remember Lyndon Johnson....(c;]

Oh come on Larry.

Lyndon was the president that taught us how to pick up a dog by the
ears.