Larry Larry is offline

Default The Little Piggy's

"KLC Lewis" wrote in
:

"Pugsley" wrote in message
The Little Piggy's

Last Tuesday, as President Obama got off the helicopter in front of
the White House, he was carrying a baby piglet under each arm.
The squared away Marine guard snaps to attention, Salutes, and says:
"Nice pigs, Sir."
The President replies: "These are not pigs. These are authentic
Arkansas Razorback Hogs. I got one for Secretary of State Hillary
Clinton and I got one for Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi."
The squared away Marine again snaps to attention, salutes, and says:
"Excellent trade, sir

That one was old when it was Lyndon Johnson.

Many, many here don't remember Lyndon Johnson....(c;]