Default Cecil Hubbard Update

I finally tossed a few beers with Cecil Hubbard and I must say he is
an amazing character. Highly intelligent, sophisticated, compassionate
and a physical specimen that competes with Adonis. Amazing! The good
Cecil filled me in on a person who has been stalking him for almost
ten years. He showed me the emails, the complaints and so much more.
The stalker is a person with a personality disorders whose mind is
severely warped by drug abuse. This person actually takes people out
for hire on an old dilapidated sailboat that was paid for with funds
stolen from a non profit. That person is in a near state of continuous
hallucination and constantly claims he is being stalked or harrassed
by various individuals. Any type of discussion with this menace turns
into a heated political debate. I hope the lizard people lock him up
for a long time.

Cecil is a great guy and the real deal!

Ron Wilson

Wow! You are one lucky puppet!!
Who was the person Wilbur was referring to, Janet, Gregory, or one of
your other team mates?

He showed you "so much more"???
My gaydar alarm just went off!

"Ron Wilson" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks, I particularly enjoyed you letting me have copies of those
disingenuous e-mails to you from the slimy netKKKop trying to get the goods
on little ole me so he could further harass me and try to get me booted from
my ISP since nobody at my NSP will pay any attention to his bogus abuse
complaints.

Wilbur Cecil Hubbard

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 22:31:55 -0400, Ron Wilson
wrote:

[...]

Ho Hum, another entry in the kill file.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

MMC MMC is offline

wrote:

[...]

It's turned into a "Borg"!

Cecil Hubbard Ron Wilson Cruising 3 February 28th 09 02:47 PM
Cecil Watch Update Richard Casady Cruising 1 February 23rd 09 06:20 PM
Cecil Watch Update Ron Wilson Cruising 20 February 23rd 09 09:47 AM