Default Cecil Hubbard

I found an interview with Cecil Hubbard on the internets. Here is the
number for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qL86E7P4j8

This last week has been hell for me and my wife Claire. Salesman have
been stopping by and the phone calls never end. I know for sure that
Cecil is behind all of this. He hasn't left yet and I don't think he
ever will. Our lives used to be like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REElUors1pQ

But now they have become this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDfT2NYHyD8

We are so stressed our health is declining. I'm thinking of ramming
the **** boat and cutting it in two like PT-109. My luck Cecil will
then get elected president.

Ron Wilson

Show of hands:

Who here hasn't figured out that Ron Wilson is Neal/Cecil/Gregory/Norman/
et. al.?

"Ron Wilson" wrote in message
I found an interview with Cecil Hubbard on the internets. Here is the
number for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qL86E7P4j8

This last week has been hell for me and my wife Claire. Salesman have
been stopping by and the phone calls never end. I know for sure that
Cecil is behind all of this. He hasn't left yet and I don't think he
ever will. Our lives used to be like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REElUors1pQ

But now they have become this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDfT2NYHyD8

We are so stressed our health is declining. I'm thinking of ramming
the **** boat and cutting it in two like PT-109. My luck Cecil will
then get elected president.

Ron Wilson

Poor Ron, just like that 10X hapless Capt. JG you can dish it out but you
can't take it. Maybe you've learned your lesson. That being what goes around
comes around. I have some good advice for you. Next time watch your wake and
your step. Operate your boat with courtesy and consideration for fellow
boaters. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Stop going
around acting like you are too "special" to have to obey the law and
everybody else has no option but to put up with your crap. Stop thinking you
are the center of the universe. Never forget that as great as you think you
are there will ALWAYS be somebody smarter, faster, better. If you **** off
one of these people they will kick your sorry ass to the curb so fast it
will make your head spin.

I hope this helps.

Wilbur Hubbard

MMC MMC is offline

"Aragorn" wrote in message
Show of hands:

Who here hasn't figured out that Ron Wilson is Neal/Cecil/Gregory/Norman/
et. al.?

Think Wilbur (shortened from above) created this new Ron figure so that he
(Wilbur) could (pretend) intimidate someone?
I'd been wondering about this Ron character. He popped up on the NG with an
innocous question about a boat part and is immediately attacked by Wilbur
who Ron recognizes as the rag moored in front of his house. Seemed like a
good number of Wilburs personalities are attacking each other and it gotten
ugly enough that the Ron character suggested someone file a false statement
about Wilbur and little girls.
If someone slipped a bat into this circle jerk think they might beat each
other to death with it?

Cecil Watch Update Richard Casady Cruising 1 February 23rd 09 06:20 PM
Cecil Watch Update Ron Wilson Cruising 20 February 23rd 09 09:47 AM
Attention Mr Hubbard Charles Momsen ASA 2 November 19th 08 03:30 AM
Att: Wilbur Hubbard Charles Momsen ASA 1 October 28th 08 02:59 PM
Wilbur Hubbard right again Kapt Krunch Cruising 7 June 18th 08 09:36 PM