Fran Maturo

Default John Doe is missing please read this

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Three years ago my brother
Christopher Maturo, 51 years old, set sail in Palo Alto California and
we have not heard from him since. My mom is worried sick over this and
has a brain tumor and needs to just talk to him. If anyone has seen
him please contact me, my mom is 83 and would so much appreciate your
help. Chris is 6'2" and has brown hair, blue eyes, around 150-160 lbs,
and stutters. His sailboat is 25-35 foot and he is living in it and
sailing around California we think. My direct phone number is
386-418-4326. If you can help maybe my Mom will stop crying and can
enjoy the rest of her life. I thank you so much

Fran Maturo

Last edited by kevin : January 6th 09 at 09:26 PM Reason: change of phone number