Default Mozerella gone?

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:58:01 -0700 (PDT), Roger Long
wrote:

Strange. Neither your link or the one Bruce posted connect to
anything from here either when I click them or when I type them into
the address bar.

It must be you as I am, at the moment, connected (obviously) and
re-accessed www.motzarella.org just seconds ago.

By the way, in your O.P. you spelled the name "motzarella"
incorrectly.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

Roger Long wrote in news:bd5973e3-3149-442a-ac15-
:

I've been shut out here waiting for the Mozerella news service to come
back from what I assumed was a temporary outage. I've finally
concluded that they are gone for good. Their domain is gone and they
seem to have vanished. Strangely, I can't find any chatter or
references with Google to indicate what happened.

Does anyone know what happened to them?

I'm trying Google Groups but it's a bit clunky for regular use.

--
Roger Long

May I suggest usenetserver.com as a replacement?
http://www.usenetserver.com/

$15/mo gets you 10 simultaneous open ports with no GB limit, no throttling
funny business, no tracking, and you can bypass Road Runner's throttling by
telling usenetserver to use another port besides 119, there are many, even
port 80 if it comes to that. Blocking port 80 will eliminate webpages
altogether so they won't block 80.

UNS has amazing retention, years on text groups like R.B.C. and about 6
months on binary files in a brand new massive server farm that is no where
near capacity, the reason they moved from the old server farm.

I download binaries on it 24/7/365 to my massive RAID farm...movies, music,
all kinds of stuff. UNS is simply the best usenet service...cheap!

If you buy 3 months, it gets cheaper. It will auto-renew, honestly, too.

Notice in the header to this message your IP and other station identy is
NOT exposed to the usenet animals for trashing, another great feature....

They have a special to test it and play...$3 for 3 days. Give that a try.

posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.free.newsservers

"Larry" wrote in message
[...]

A good suggestion as Roger Long was booted from Motzarella for forging.

--
Gregory Hall

"Roger Long" wrote in message
I've been shut out here waiting for the Mozerella news service to come
back from what I assumed was a temporary outage. I've finally
concluded that they are gone for good. Their domain is gone and they
seem to have vanished. Strangely, I can't find any chatter or
references with Google to indicate what happened.

Does anyone know what happened to them?

I'm trying Google Groups but it's a bit clunky for regular use.

Perhaps the cheese has melted.

Dennis.
--
Roger Long

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in message
Perhaps the cheese has melted.

Dennis.

The Cheese stands alone. ;-)

FWIW, I'm now reading and posting via motzarella, aioe having disappeared
from my radar when my computer was in for repair...

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"And then again, when you sit at the helm of your little ship on a clear
night, and gaze at the countless stars overhead, and realize that you are
quite alone on a wide, wide sea, it is apt to occur to you that in the
general scheme of things you are merely an insignificant speck on the
surface of the ocean; and are not nearly so important or as self-sufficient
as you thought you were. Which is an exceedingly wholesome thought, and one
that may effect a permanent change in your deportment that will be greatly
appreciated by your friends."- James S. Pitkin