Default Mozerella gone?

I've been shut out here waiting for the Mozerella news service to come
back from what I assumed was a temporary outage. I've finally
concluded that they are gone for good. Their domain is gone and they
seem to have vanished. Strangely, I can't find any chatter or
references with Google to indicate what happened.

Does anyone know what happened to them?

I'm trying Google Groups but it's a bit clunky for regular use.

--
Roger Long

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 06:13:08 -0700 (PDT), Roger Long
wrote:

I've been shut out here waiting for the Mozerella news service to come
back from what I assumed was a temporary outage. I've finally
concluded that they are gone for good. Their domain is gone and they
seem to have vanished. Strangely, I can't find any chatter or
references with Google to indicate what happened.

Does anyone know what happened to them?

I'm trying Google Groups but it's a bit clunky for regular use.

Here's one alternative:

http://albasani.net/

wrote:

I've been shut out here waiting for the Mozerella news service to come
back from what I assumed was a temporary outage. I've finally
concluded that they are gone for good. Their domain is gone and they
seem to have vanished. Strangely, I can't find any chatter or
references with Google to indicate what happened.

Does anyone know what happened to them?

I'm trying Google Groups but it's a bit clunky for regular use.

I'm using news.motzarella.org at the moment. www.motzarella.org still
gets their web site.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 21:06:57 +0700, Bruce In Bangkok
wrote:

I'm using news.motzarella.org at the moment. www.motzarella.org still
gets their web site.

Yes. There's a note dated 2009-02-03 on their home page that may be
relevant:

"NNTP access on port 80 has been moved to the host name
reader80.motzarella.org for technical reasons. "

http://news.motzarella.org/

Strange. Neither your link or the one Bruce posted connect to
anything from here either when I click them or when I type them into
the address bar.

--
Roger Long

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:58:01 -0700 (PDT), Roger Long
wrote:

Strange. Neither your link or the one Bruce posted connect to
anything from here either when I click them or when I type them into
the address bar.

Sounds like you are experiencing a local DNS issue, either with your
own router or your ISP's. I'm behind a WiFi router that maintains
its own DNS cache. It needs to be rebooted about once a month to
prevent errors.

Try going directly to their IP address:

http://85.214.105.209/

posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.free.newsservers

wrote:

Strange. Neither your link or the one Bruce posted connect to
anything from here either when I click them or when I type them into
the address bar.

Sounds like you are experiencing a local DNS issue, either with your
own router or your ISP's. I'm behind a WiFi router that maintains
its own DNS cache. It needs to be rebooted about once a month to
prevent errors.

Try going directly to their IP address:

http://85.214.105.209/

He won't be able to go there either. Ray Banana blocked his IP number
because he forged Wilbur Hubbard using Motzarella. I, Gregory Hall, made the
BananaBoi think it was ME posting again using Motzarella so he blocked
another IP number thinking it was me. The man works very hard trying to keep
me from getting new Motzarella accounts but he hasn't been entirely
successful.

But Roger deserved to be booted anyway because forging is a direct violation
of their TOS.

--
Gregory Hall

I just tried from a friend's computer and couldn't get to the
mozerella web site from there either. If they've set up a block as
Wilbur (talk about forging headers) suggests, they must have blocked a
whole TW node. That used to happen with email because TW is so big
there is bound to be someone spamming or such somewhere. The email
managers eventually stopped using such blunt instruments.

Looking back through recent messages and checking the link in the sock
puppet's message, it appears that one of the Wilbur personalities
thought I forged the fake message from Skip and Lydia which is pretty
unlikely since they are personal and not just net friends.

Anyway, it isn't worth the hassle for what little passes through here
now. I'm going back to the adult's table to talk about boats and
cruising. If anyone want to talk about real stuff, I'll be over at
SBO.

--
Roger Long

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Strange. Neither your link or the one Bruce posted connect to
anything from here either when I click them or when I type them into
the address bar.

--
Roger Long

The BananaBoi blocked your IP number because somebody from there was forging
post headers and sending them using Motzarella. Next time when you forge
Wilbur Hubbard be sure you don't violate their TOS. Bwahahahahahahha. You
lose!

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
"Roger Long" wrote in message
Strange. Neither your link or the one Bruce posted connect to
anything from here either when I click them or when I type them into
the address bar.

--
Roger Long

The BananaBoi blocked your IP number because somebody from there was
forging post headers and sending them using Motzarella. Next time when you
forge Wilbur Hubbard be sure you don't violate their TOS.
Bwahahahahahahha. You lose!

Wilbur Hubbard

They won't believe you, Wilbur. But maybe they'll believe me, Gregory Hall.

They can Google this message ID and read the thread where poor Roger got his
just desserts:

--
Gregory Hall