Charlotte

Default Boat listings

I do appreciate that this is not the place to post boat ads. Is it
also inappropriate to ask for recommendations where to post ads to
sell one's boat as an owner?
Armond Perretta

Charlotte wrote:
I do appreciate that this is not the place to post boat ads. Is it
also inappropriate to ask for recommendations where to post ads to
sell one's boat as an owner?

There seems to be some activity on "rec.boats.marketplace." In the past
I've heard complaints about the group, but it's worth a try.

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat

Paul Schilter

Charlotte,
Try: http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/index.html.en ,
http://www.boattraderonline.com/index.html
Paul

"Charlotte" wrote in message
om...
I do appreciate that this is not the place to post boat ads. Is it
also inappropriate to ask for recommendations where to post ads to
sell one's boat as an owner?

Rosalie B.

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote:

Charlotte,
Try: http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/index.html.en ,

Yacht world listings are posted only by brokers AFAIK

http://www.boattraderonline.com/index.html

This one will work. I've had friends who have posted here.

Other sites that I've bookmarked include
http://www.boats-for-sale.com/
http://www.bucnet.com/buytop.htm
http://www.sell-a-boat.com/
http://www.eboattrade.com/?tid=1
http://www.theyachtmarket.com/sellab...htsvsvwofmrwau
http://www.yachts-online.com/

and for Canadian boaters
http://groups.msn.com/CanadianBoater...pgmarket=en-us
http://www.buysell.com/boating/boatsection.asp

I can't say how effective any of these sites are.

"Charlotte" wrote in message
. com...
I do appreciate that this is not the place to post boat ads. Is it
also inappropriate to ask for recommendations where to post ads to
sell one's boat as an owner?

grandma Rosalie
prodigal1

Charlotte wrote:
I do appreciate that this is not the place to post boat ads. Is it
also inappropriate to ask for recommendations where to post ads to
sell one's boat as an owner?

www.boatforsale.net

longhaul6

Take a look at the bottom of the page he

http://cruisenews.net/db/boattypes.php#Boat Classified Ad Sites

http://cruisenews.net/cgi-bin/classic/webbbs_config.pl

http://www.cruisenews.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=5