Default Worried about Ron Wilson

Couldn't help noticing there was an ambulance over at Ron's house yesterday
evening. They loaded somebody in the back and took off with siren wailing
and lights flashing. I hope the poor wretch didn't suffer a heart attack.
stroke or nervous breakdown. He did mention in one of his posts having to
change blood pressure meds. And, he's really overweight. He could pop a vein
at any time considering the burden his obscene size puts on his heart.

I'm a little worried because I know how Ron is. If he recovers, he's
probably going to try to blame his health problems on me because of how
stressed out he's become especially after his laptop got hacked which was
none of MY doings. I just happened to be the lucky recipient of certain data
that was important to me to protect my rights from his increasing more
strident attempts to get me arrested using his dumb anonymous posts about
Cecil.

And he wasn't the only one. E-mails to Ron from Capt. JG were begging and
conspiring to have Ron turn over my personal information - things like phone
number, physical address, ISP etc. They included lies and libel. They might
end up resulting in a very large paycheck for me should I decide to have
Capt. J.G. prosecuted for his character assassination. Had he done the same
via the US Mail he'd already be in jail for it. If for nothing else they
serve to prove he's at least a little unhinged.

Wilbur Hubbard

Al Queda worried about Obama Charles Momsen ASA 0 November 19th 08 05:14 PM
It Takes A Worried Bank HK General 3 July 30th 08 04:50 PM
A worried man. Jonathan Ganz ASA 21 December 13th 03 11:13 PM