Jonathan Ganz

Default A worried man.

****... now I might lose $5 and a pack of 20 stamps.

Donny's Dilemma wrote in message
news
WASHINGTON - President Bush (search) wants to send Americans back to
the moon - and may leave a permanent presence there - in a bold new
vision for space exploration, administration officials said yesterday

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

two wheels

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:58:09 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

****... now I might lose $5 and a pack of 20 stamps.

Donny's Dilemma wrote in message
news
WASHINGTON - President Bush (search) wants to send Americans

back to
the moon - and may leave a permanent presence there - in a bold

new
vision for space exploration, administration officials said

yesterday

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

By that time, I'll need Christmas stamps again, so I'll be depending
on them. :-)

And, everyone should buy some aerospace stock.

two wheels

More about the the motive [for going to the Moon]:
http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/new...224058,00.html

excerpt:
- ------------------------------

'You've got the Chinese saying they're interested - we don't want
them to beat us to the moon.

'We want to be there to develop the sweet spots,' Republican Senator
Sam Brownback said on Thursday.

A close adviser to Nasa administrator Sean O'Keefe who asked not to
be identified was quoted by USA Today as saying the Chinese launch
earlier this year and their interest in a manned lunar mission had
'changed the equation' for the US space agency.

Some analysts say a Chinese-American space rivalry may prove healthy
and lead to other benefits such as new drug products, but CNN said
other White House hawks saw Beijing's space programme more as a
warning.

They say China could use a space base to test new rockets or other
technology that may prove threatening to the United States at some
later date.

- ------------------------------

two wheels

Scott Vernon

you forgot to mention awstralia.

"training wheels" wrote

Frankly, I worry more about Europe (France and
Germany). These days, they seem more mentally unbalanced than the
Chinese.

Scott Vernon

see?

Donny's Dilemma wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:58:01 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

you forgot to mention awstralia.

"training wheels" wrote

Frankly, I worry more about Europe (France and
Germany). These days, they seem more mentally unbalanced than the
Chinese.

Unbalanced...only to the extent that our Govt follows Shrub like a
faithful puppy....fer Gods sake we even signed onto the new Starwars
anti missile program....but have been assured by our Govt that we will
have no facilities on our soil.

Sounds like we'll be well protected eh??

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Scott Vernon

But his word wrap is OK, eh?

wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:27:36 GMT, two wheels
wrote:

Please take your stupid, paranoid,

and go elsewhere.

BB

Scott Vernon

Good, considering.

wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:37:00 -0500, "Scott Vernon"

wrote:

But his word wrap is OK, eh?

Just fine.

Hows your health?

.. .
wrote:

Please take your stupid, paranoid,

two wheels

Thom Stewart

Hey Master-Baiter,

How can we win with you? If we don't go to War you'll accuse us of
sitting on our hands as with the "Panay" and if we do go to War we'll
have no excuse as with "Iraq"

What would you suggest, Master-Baiter?

OT