David Glueck

Default The Moorings

What ever you do, don't charter from the Moorings. I have chartered
from them a dozen times. The last two here a disaster. Since the
founders sold, service has plummeted. And customer service and follow
up is terrible. Write me if you would like a four page letter about
the problems I had in Cannouan.
Rolf

Has anybody bought an excharter boat from Moorings or other carribean
charter company?
I am thinking of buying a 4 to 5 year old basic boat like a Beneteau
46 and then fully equiping it with the electronics watermaker
electrical sytem that i want. I am thinking of doing this next year
and then take off for the next ten years. I am pretty handy so I want
to do the installations myself, which ahs the advantage that I will
know what is there. The reason for buying an offshore boat is that I
can potentially save the sales tax in the US.

The Moorings David Glueck Cruising 1 July 4th 04 09:58 PM
Moorings or Sunsail yacht ownership News Cruising 1 May 3rd 04 09:35 PM
Moorings yacht management Laura or Brian General 2 March 29th 04 12:10 PM
Freehold, Land Boats Moorings and Fishing. Bjay Cruising 0 July 17th 03 12:10 AM