Default Blackfin Power boat

Good morning,

Someone I know is looking at a 29 Blackfin built in 1983. While I
know you have to look at any individual boat carefully, does anyone
know anything in general about Blackfins of this vintage?

John

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 23:54:48 -0800 (PST), John
wrote:

Good morning,

Someone I know is looking at a 29 Blackfin built in 1983. While I
know you have to look at any individual boat carefully, does anyone
know anything in general about Blackfins of this vintage?

Yes, they are highly regarded, almost at the same level as Bertram for
a smooth ride in rough seas.

Power boat Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 3 June 10th 08 01:13 AM
Wire leaders for blackfin tuna???? Ron M. General 8 November 29th 05 10:41 PM
27' Blackfin Combi question Jim and Becky Cruising 1 August 4th 05 07:50 PM
power for a boat sel1 General 4 December 5th 04 11:29 PM
Cat boat hull as slow power boat??? Rich Boat Building 7 March 27th 04 10:43 PM