Bobspirt

Default Sal****er Croc

I lost my leg to a salt water croc. Don't ever assume it can't happen to you.
MLapla4120

I lost my leg to a salt water croc. Don't ever assume it can't happen to
you.

What were the circumstances?

Stanley Barthfarkle

Grumpy little sheila, wasn't she?

"Bobspirt" wrote in message
I lost my leg to a salt water croc. Don't ever assume it can't happen to

you.

jay

if it was croc wrestling, I'm going to be very disappointed... : )

-j

"MLapla4120" wrote in message

I lost my leg to a salt water croc. Don't ever assume it can't happen to
you.

What were the circumstances?

spare-me-spam

Big storm in Long Island Sound, around 1998 or so.
Winds to 30 knots or so, and seas as huge as 3 feet.

Booby **** his pants on his mighty 27, which led to an infected insect
bite, thus leg loss.

Ask him about it. He can't tell rec. boats.cruising from
alt.sailing.asa, so don't expect him to be able to tell a croc from a
festering boil, either. Or fantasy from whatever he thinks is reality at
the moment, for that matter.

--
"MLapla4120" wrote in message

| I lost my leg to a salt water croc. Don't ever assume it can't
happen to
| you.
|

| What were the circumstances?

Bobspirt

OK, I will tell the story, but please . . . no interruptions.
Vito

"Bobspirt" wrote in message
OK, I will tell the story, but please . . . no interruptions.

Shreeeek!!! Crock bit my leg off!!

Which one?

I dunno (snivel) they all look alike ....

From Redd Foxx