Default Ignore the stalkers and anon cowards

"Ken Giradeau" wrote in message
[Default] On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:24:44 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Ken Giradeau" wrote in message
. ..
[Default] On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 12:48:42 -0600, Capt. JG
wrote:

If you reply to these stalkers and anonymous remailer cowards you're
playing right into their hands. They'll take over the newsgroup and
kill it like they killed alt.sailing.asa.

These cowards have big problems. They are constantly trying to libel
me and ruin my reputation. I won't have it. My mother is filing a
lawsuit against them as soon as I can get some definite proof who is
behind the remailers. We hope to put them in jail where they belong.

And they never stop calling me "gay". Even some people at SeaSail who
ejected me from the club were looking at me funny and keeping their
distance. They must read all the lies and slander. I know Perez is out
to get me. He and others have even filed suit against me. Imagine
that. I never worked so hard in my life getting that place going. And,
that's the thanks I get.

Buck up Jonathan and don't take the pranksters at all seriously. There
are so many much more horrible things in the world and life, no need
to cry over a few drive by flamers. Perhaps if you looked at the big
picture of it all the perspective would change. One thing that would
help you tremendously is to spend less time infront of the keyboard
and monitor and spend more time with the activities you claim to love
and enjoy. This is just a friendly tip, you seem to have a sort of
internet addiction and it's not healthy over the long term. Try
limiting your time on the internet both in hours and number of posts.
You do take up a good amount of bandwidth with extraneous nonsense and
are very sensitive about others who do it. It's about time you
followed your own advice and set a positive example.

Ken

**** you sockpuppet Neal. If you happen not to be a sockpuppet, then
you're
an idiot if you think I posted this stuff.

You're even more pathetic than the fake post. Get help for your
addiction, you'll be a much happier and nicer person in the long term.
Once you learn to love and take care of yourself, you'll be capable of
loving and taking care of others. I have seen scores of people with
problems, some even worse than yours, turn their lives around. It
takes a lot of hard work and a strong desire to want to change for the
better. I'm going to say an extra prayer for you tonight, may God
grant you the power to see yourself for what you are and may He also
show you the Will to turn yourself into one of his loving children.

If you desire I can recommend a few good therapists in your area who
deal with your type of problem, if therapists are not your cup of tea
I know a very good down to earth minister who would be of great help.

You are in my prayers for redemption,

Ken Giradeau

So, what you're saying is that you wouldn't mind if someone stalked you on
and off Usenet.... that it doesn't matter if someone calls up your family,
your friends, and your employers trying to embarass you or get you fired....
that it doesn't matter if you receive all kinds of virus-laden spam....
you're ok with all of that, because either you think a coward like Neal has
the right to do anything he pleases or that "God" will protect you. I notice
that you're also hiding. Not too well, but something is better than nothing
for people like you.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

[Default] On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 17:55:04 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

So someone named "Neal" is the root of all your personal problems and
justification to treat others so poorly? Take a big step back and
listen to what you are saying. It takes two to tango, so what part
were you in that dance?

If someone is calling your family, friends, employers then there must
be records, witnesses and certainly law enforcement can take care of
it. You're not the first person this has happened to nor the last.
It's a fairly cut and dried criminal matter isn't it? How long has
this been going on?

It's a difficult thing to do, to let go and put yourself in the hands
of God. But when you do, you'll learn the things you can change, the
things you can't and you'll be thankful for everyday you have on this
fine earth. You appear to have some deep down anger that comes from
much more than a single person or event. That anger is eating away at
you, it is always just below the surface simmering and waiting to
boil. No one lives long, happy and healthy under such internal stress.
Your internet addiction feeds that stress and you achieve some sort
of dopamine rush from it all. Really, step away from the keyboard for
a week or two and try to get more interaction with people in the
flesh. It is obvious you really need some help, in the least just to
cut down on all the stress and, even better, how to manage your
impulses. It's not embarrassing to admit you need help, some people
are born that way or are conditioned by the environment they were
brought up in. You are missing so much in life being driven by anger
and blaming others for your unhappiness.

One last thing, if you walked away from the internet or just
newsgroups, would your big problem go away? So what is it that is
worth more than your problem that makes you stay? You are feeding an
addiction, if not yours then someone elses. Think long and hard about
it. Get help.

May God walk alongside you and show you inner peace. God bless,

Ken Giradeau

The 12 Steps

Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our
lives had become unmanageable
Step 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could
restore us to sanity
Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the
care of God as we understood God
Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves
Step 5 - Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the
exact nature of our wrongs
Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of
character
Step 7 - Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings
Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing
to make amends to them all
Step 9 - Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except
when to do so would injure them or others
Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong
promptly admitted it
Step 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our
conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for
knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out
Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these
steps, we tried to carry this message to other addicts, and to
practice these principles in all our affairs

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.sailing.asa.]
On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 12:48:42 -0600, Capt JG wrote in
!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!l ocal02.nntp.dca.giganews.com
!nntp.posted.bayareasolutions!news.posted.bayareas olutions.POSTED!alt.net!not-for-mail

Wow, after months of screwing up his Path pre-loading, Gregory Hall
finally manages to get one right. Congratulations Captain Neal! After
your three failures earlier posting as Todd Tomorrow I almost missed
this one.

[forgery snipped]

--
pub 1024D/228761E7 2003-06-04 Steven Crook
Key fingerprint = 1CD9 95E1 E9CE 80D6 C885 B7EB B471 80D5 2287 61E7

"Steve" wrote in message
["Followup-To:" header set to alt.sailing.asa.]
On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 12:48:42 -0600, Capt JG wrote in
!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!l ocal02.nntp.dca.giganews.com
!nntp.posted.bayareasolutions!news.posted.bayareas olutions.POSTED!alt.net!not-for-mail

Wow, after months of screwing up his Path pre-loading, Gregory Hall
finally manages to get one right. Congratulations Captain Neal! After
your three failures earlier posting as Todd Tomorrow I almost missed
this one.

[forgery snipped]

Hee hee! Didn't I tell you there is NO WAY you could script kiddy your lame
filters to filter out all path pre-loading. There are just too many
variables to contend with. You lose again. Bummer!

--
Gregory Hall

Capt. JG wrote in

And they never stop calling me "gay". Even some people at SeaSail who
ejected me from the club were looking at me funny and keeping their
distance. They must read all the lies and slander. I know Perez is out
to get me. He and others have even filed suit against me. Imagine
that. I never worked so hard in my life getting that place going. And,
that's the thanks I get.

Obviously antisemites.....or was that semenites, I get confused.....

I can't understand why anyone wouldn't like you......

"Larry" wrote in message
stalker crap removed
Obviously antisemites.....or was that semenites, I get confused.....

I can't understand why anyone wouldn't like you......

I can't understand why you're so dumb as to assume that I posted that crap.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Feb 1, 1:48*pm, Capt. JG wrote:
If you reply to these stalkers and anonymous remailer cowards you're
playing right into their hands. They'll take over the newsgroup and
kill it like they killed *alt.sailing.asa.

These cowards have big problems. They are constantly trying to libel
me and ruin my reputation. I won't have it. My mother is filing a
lawsuit against them as soon as I can get some definite proof who is
behind the remailers. We hope to put them in jail where they belong.

And they never stop calling me "gay". Even some people at SeaSail who
ejected me from the club were looking at me funny and keeping their
distance. They must read all the lies and slander. I know Perez is out
to get me. He and others have even filed suit against me. Imagine
that. I never worked so hard in my life getting that place going. And,
that's the thanks I get.

--
"j" ganz öm

Sounds like a personal problem, to me.