Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default New mainsail question..

I carefully measured every side and the new mainsail looks beautiful. I
put new sliders on too. Trouble is, it hangs about 12" from the top of
the mast. My old one doesn't.

Even tho I have a bosuns chair I haven't gone up to investigate.

Any thoughts before I'm forced to go up there?

--
Molesworth

Mainsail, rolling her up question Thomas Wentworth Cruising 6 July 19th 06 02:54 AM
Mainsail question Capt. Rob ASA 13 January 22nd 06 02:10 AM
Mainsail question... Capt. Rob ASA 14 January 20th 06 10:57 PM
Rigging Question #1 Mainsail Bart Senior ASA 10 September 14th 04 04:43 AM