Default How high is your colesterol?

Cap'n Ron has a whole bunch of new bacon recipes to make sure your doctor
stays in business:

http://www.capnrons.com/Index_01_2009.html

Mine shoots up just walkin' by his BBQ grill out on the end of E-dock!

Not many people can make the dockwalkers drool from "boat fumes"....(c;]

Thanks, Cap'n Ron! They are delicious!

(No, he doesn't pay me....I'm easily bribed, right there on the dock!)

Larry wrote:
Cap'n Ron has a whole bunch of new bacon recipes to make sure your doctor
stays in business:

http://www.capnrons.com/Index_01_2009.html

Mine shoots up just walkin' by his BBQ grill out on the end of E-dock!

Not many people can make the dockwalkers drool from "boat fumes"....(c;]

Thanks, Cap'n Ron! They are delicious!

(No, he doesn't pay me....I'm easily bribed, right there on the dock!)

I hate cooking bacon on the boat...seems like the smell lingers forever
and no amount of open hatches, fans or Oust gets rid of it. I don't cook
fish on the boat either for that reason...but I like bacon..especially
the maple syrup kind...my cholesterol is 138 so I don;t have to worry
about that any...

katy wrote:
Larry wrote:
Cap'n Ron has a whole bunch of new bacon recipes to make sure your
doctor stays in business:

http://www.capnrons.com/Index_01_2009.html

Mine shoots up just walkin' by his BBQ grill out on the end of E-dock!

Not many people can make the dockwalkers drool from "boat fumes"....(c;]

Thanks, Cap'n Ron! They are delicious!

(No, he doesn't pay me....I'm easily bribed, right there on the dock!)

I hate cooking bacon on the boat...seems like the smell lingers forever
and no amount of open hatches, fans or Oust gets rid of it. I don't cook
fish on the boat either for that reason...but I like bacon..especially
the maple syrup kind...my cholesterol is 138 so I don;t have to worry
about that any...

When I cook bacon on the boat, I do it out in the cockpit, either on a
pan on the bbq or on a portable stove...

Cheers
Martin

Marty wrote:
katy wrote:
Larry wrote:
[...]

I suppose I could drag the electric frypan out there...can't sue bbq's
in the marina...would have to lock Choppie up tho! He has an affinity
for low hanging food....

"katy" wrote in message
om...
I suppose I could drag the electric frypan out there...can't sue bbq's in
the marina...would have to lock Choppie up tho! He has an affinity for low
hanging food....

Oh, sure you can. You can sue anybody for anything. :-D

Cute typo. lol

KLC Lewis wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
om...
I suppose I could drag the electric frypan out there...can't sue bbq's in
the marina...would have to lock Choppie up tho! He has an affinity for low
hanging food....

Oh, sure you can. You can sue anybody for anything. :-D

Cute typo. lol

hahahaha...but they would sue me if I used one!

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:43:35 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"katy" wrote in message
. com...
I suppose I could drag the electric frypan out there...can't sue bbq's in
the marina...would have to lock Choppie up tho! He has an affinity for low
hanging food....

Oh, sure you can. You can sue anybody for anything. :-D

Cute typo. lol

There is a special name when she does it: katytype

Gas Price.....Too High? Thom Stewart ASA 67 May 11th 06 03:44 AM
Gas Price.....Too High? Thom Stewart ASA 2 May 4th 06 05:21 AM
high water Dave Manby UK Paddle 1 August 26th 05 01:29 PM
How far...How high Joe ASA 4 December 2nd 04 03:12 AM