Default Nassau Passage - Revolting

"Edgar" wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Larry's got a sulfation fetish

of
sorts (and he can't even spell it correctly).

You are the one who is spelling it wrongly :-)

Not according to Webster:

sul.fate \"s?l-'fÀt\ n : a salt or ester of sulfuric acid

When something is covered with sulfate as in the plates of a lead/acid
battery it is called sulfation.
You and Larry are mixing it up with sulphur! Doh! Note how the acid, itself,
is spelled.

Please don't argue with an expert.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
Not according to Webster:

sul.fate \"s?l-'fÀt\ n : a salt or ester of sulfuric acid

When something is covered with sulfate as in the plates of a lead/acid
battery it is called sulfation.
You and Larry are mixing it up with sulphur! Doh! Note how the acid,
itself, is spelled.

Please don't argue with an expert.

Wilbur Hubbard

I asked President Bush about this, and you're all wrong. It's
"sulpherizationating."

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
Not according to Webster:

sul.fate \"s?l-'fÀt\ n : a salt or ester of sulfuric acid

When something is covered with sulfate as in the plates of a lead/acid
battery it is called sulfation.
You and Larry are mixing it up with sulphur! Doh! Note how the acid,
itself, is spelled.

Please don't argue with an expert.

Wilbur Hubbard

I asked President Bush about this, and you're all wrong. It's
"sulpherizationating."

There was a time when I stood up for President Bush. No more! When he
started giving bailout handouts to every one of his big business and big
government cronies he finally openly showed his true stripes. Freaking
Democrat scumbag in disguise. I hate to say it but there is ONE thing at
least that Capt. JG is correct about. Bush IS a LIAR!

Wilbur Hubbard

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 12:52:35 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

When something is covered with sulfate as in the plates of a lead/acid
battery it is called sulfation.
You and Larry are mixing it up with sulphur! ...
Wilbur Hubbard

Another good one from Wilbur!
Merry Christmas

BrianW