Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
pmiller

Default first boat?

I Have found a 1988 Carver Montego
27' with a 10' beam and twin MerCruisers FWC.
Both out drives have also been rebuilt recently.
stringers appear nice and straight. I will have a survey done prior to
purchase.

Id like to ask the group what their feelings are regarding this boat in
general and as a first boat. The boat will be used exclusively on the
Chesapeake Bay In the Annapolis MD Area.

Please let me know if there is anything I should be careful of with this
year and model. Plus this boat has A/C which appearantley runs off batteries
is this a problem if you want to run the a/c at night while staying on the
boat?

Thanks

Paul

Looked today ( Boat Choices) Wendy Cruising 82 February 9th 04 02:57 PM
1st boat help Diverguy General 21 November 12th 03 06:40 PM
TRADE speed/ski boat for SUV or ??? (pictures) SALE - TRADE General 0 October 14th 03 02:36 AM