Default 68F at midnight

It's after midnight in Charleston after a cloudy but beautifully warm day.

My heating equipment is in standby. It's 81F in the computer room and my
neck is sweating from the heat. South Carolina Electric and Gouge is
hardly making their interest payments at my expense, tonight.

If this is global warming from Algore.....BRING IT ON!!!

They must have most of the control rods shoved into the cores at the
various nuke power reactors around SC, tonight....some turbines silent.

At Star Motor Service, where my antique Mercedes 220D has gone for some
too-long-waited work, the mechanics were fighting off newly hatched SC
mosquitoes coming in squadrons through the open doors looking for lunch!

Very nice....especially aboard any BOATS occupied at the marina...the rain
just now starting to make that maddening DRIP...DRIP...DRIP off the rigging
pattering on the perfectly-placed damnable plastic hatch cover right over
your PILLOW! Plop - PLOP - plop - Plop - PLOP - plop.....Water torture
without drowning.