Default Livaboard simulator

Now imortalized on the net!

http://nysailingclub.com/newsletters/nysclt1105.pdf

Congratulations, Larry.

--
Roger Long

Oops. It's only half of it and the link to the rest is broken.

I've offered Larry server space to provide a permanent home for it.

--
Roger Long

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Oops. It's only half of it and the link to the rest is broken.

I've offered Larry server space to provide a permanent home for it.

--
Roger Long

Pretentious garbage is pretentious garbage no matter where it's located . .
..

Wilbur Hubbard

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:38:49 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Oops. It's only half of it and the link to the rest is broken.

I've offered Larry server space to provide a permanent home for it.

--
Roger Long

Pretentious garbage is pretentious garbage no matter where it's located . .
.

Wilbur Hubbard

What's your current location?

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote
Pretentious garbage is pretentious garbage

http://home.comcast.net/~blizzard3/images/meter.jpg

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Oops. It's only half of it and the link to the rest is broken.

I've offered Larry server space to provide a permanent home for it.

--
Roger Long

I'd be happy to put it here also:

http://www.sailnow.com/RBC/

I'm thinking about having it evolve into a sort of RBC FAQ page.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
.. .
"Roger Long" wrote in message
Oops. It's only half of it and the link to the rest is broken.

I've offered Larry server space to provide a permanent home for it.

--
Roger Long

I'd be happy to put it here also:

http://www.sailnow.com/RBC/

I'm thinking about having it evolve into a sort of RBC FAQ page.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Why not put it here where it would fit in better?

http://www.pornolize.com/pornolize4?lang=en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sailnow.co m%2F&submit=submit

Wilbur Hubbard

Now posted at:

http://home.roadrunner.com/~rlma/The...dSimulator.htm

Thanks, Larry.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

--
Roger Long

"Roger Long" wrote in news:ggk5su$uu8$1
@news.motzarella.org:

Now imortalized on the net!

http://nysailingclub.com/newsletters/nysclt1105.pdf

Congratulations, Larry.

--
Roger Long

Aw, P'shaw.....T'wern't nuttin....(blush)....(c;]

Glad you enjoyed it....

"Roger Long" wrote in news:ggl2u9$vi1$1
@news.motzarella.org:

Now posted at:

http://home.roadrunner.com/~rlma/The...dSimulator.htm

Thanks, Larry.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

--
Roger Long

By the way, I'm not responsible if she refuses to sleep on the simulated V-
berth in the refridgerator box....(c;

OT - A New Simulator - The Pocket WebTV SELLphone Simulator Larry Cruising 2 January 8th 08 06:34 AM
Sailing Simulator cavelamb himself[_4_] Cruising 5 December 14th 07 10:43 PM
VHF Simulator [email protected] Electronics 4 August 13th 07 02:51 AM
Ship Simulator mamds Electronics 0 March 19th 05 03:13 AM
Docking Simulator Gary Warner General 7 January 13th 04 09:53 PM