posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default VHF Simulator

Vox Maris VHF is a personal communications simulator of VHF GMDSS
equipment directed to home users or gmdss students.

You can download a demo from http://www.voxmaris.com.ar

posted to rec.boats.electronics

wrote in news:1186277484.633459.102350
@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Vox Maris VHF is a personal communications simulator of VHF GMDSS
equipment directed to home users or gmdss students.

You can download a demo from
http://www.voxmaris.com.ar

We got two of them on our boat, both Icoms! Sometimes, though, when you
plug in the MMSI numbers from the AIS plotter into the Icoms, those guys it
calls have some awful curse words, so be careful to make sure the kids
aren't listening when you push the button.

Larry
--
Ever heard someone really mad cursing in Spanish?

We have....

"Larry" wrote in message
wrote in news:1186277484.633459.102350
@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Vox Maris VHF is a personal communications simulator of VHF GMDSS
equipment directed to home users or gmdss students.

You can download a demo from
http://www.voxmaris.com.ar

We got two of them on our boat, both Icoms! Sometimes, though, when you
plug in the MMSI numbers from the AIS plotter into the Icoms, those guys
it
calls have some awful curse words, so be careful to make sure the kids
aren't listening when you push the button.

Larry
--

* Are you saying that the Voxmaris software has curse words in it? Or this
happens on actual real world VHF Radio. Although the radios look like Icoms,

The software has actual audible (audio) curse words? Or real VHF Radio has
curse words?

---
Alan Spicer
PopularWireless.com Marine Forum Co-Moderator
http://www.popularwireless.com/forum...tlist&Board=30
Radio Amateur (General): KA4UDX
Restricted Radiotelephone: RR00022962
General Mobile Radio Service: WQHB349

DBA Alan Spicer Telcom / Alan Spicer Marine Telecom
Computer Services, Wired/Wireless Networking,
Cell/Sat/Landline Communications, General Consulting...
Marine, Business, Small Office and Home Office (SOHO)
* http://telecom.dyndns.biz/ (Main Site)
* http://www.marinetelecom.net/ (.net mirror site)
* http://alanspicermarinetelecom.com/ (.com mirror site)
* http://www.wifiyacht.net/ (Yacht WiFi Main Site)
* http://www.mymarinewifi.com/ (Marine WiFi .com mirror site)
*
* 954-683-3426 Business Mobile
* 866-977-5245 Toll Free 800#
* 954-977-5245 Office
* skype:alanspicertelecom

posted to rec.boats.electronics

"Alan Spicer" wrote in news:Y8Lvi.11250
:

Or real VHF Radio has
curse words?

Icom radios only tell the called station to go to an audio channel. They
don't have keyboards and text messaging that I know of.

I'm sorry if you didn't see the joke I made, here at the bar.

"Larry" wrote in message
"Alan Spicer" wrote in news:Y8Lvi.11250
:

Or real VHF Radio has
curse words?

Icom radios only tell the called station to go to an audio channel. They
don't have keyboards and text messaging that I know of.

I'm sorry if you didn't see the joke I made, here at the bar.

Sorry, oops wrong VHF channel. Didn't realise I was on rec.boats.BAR.

I'm not totally without a sense of humor. But you were replying to a post
about a VHF Simulator. More accurately they have a complete GMDSS System
including MF-HF and Sat C. So where it comes to GMDSS and Safety of Life at
Sea I hope you'll forgive the fact that I don't think it's a FUNNY topic.

....Probably stay in Area 1 anyway.

---
Alan Spicer

Ship Simulator mamds Electronics 0 March 19th 05 03:13 AM
circuit simulator [email protected] ASA 2 March 15th 05 03:49 PM
circuit simulator [email protected] Cruising 0 March 11th 05 07:43 PM
circuit simulator [email protected] General 0 March 11th 05 06:51 PM
Docking Simulator Gary Warner General 7 January 13th 04 09:53 PM