John K Kudera

Default Barnegat Sailors

On Friday we will be moving a 40+foot sailboat through Oyster creek channel
from Barnegat Inlet, It draws 5.6 feet, has anyone gone in or out the
channel in the last few weeks? Should we alert the tow boat to stand by, or
is the shoaling minimal this spring? Thanks for a reply!

Jere Lull

In article ,
"John K Kudera" wrote:

On Friday we will be moving a 40+foot sailboat through Oyster creek channel
from Barnegat Inlet, It draws 5.6 feet, has anyone gone in or out the
channel in the last few weeks? Should we alert the tow boat to stand by, or
is the shoaling minimal this spring? Thanks for a reply!

Why not call/contact the local towers and ask them? They probably know
where not to go, at least.

--
Jere Lull
RayD

Try calling the Barnegat Light Yacht Basin
(609)494-2369