Default It's official: We're dinosaurs.

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
m...
Lloyd Bonifide wrote:
"Roger Long" wrote in message

The last column in the current issue of PC magazine is an obituary for
Usenet. This group, and others like it, are now like CB radio in the
early 1980's. There are still a few die hards out there talking but the
airwaves are gradually going quiet.

10-4 good buddy. What's your 20?....

--
Roger Long

troll sh*t removed

More likely due to unrestricted cross posting.
It's easy to destroy a group that way.

While true, this is the same sort of person who seeks to destroy others
because of inadequacies in himself. There will always be such people, and
the only thing you can do is ignore them when you can and confront them when
you must.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Roger Long" wrote in message
The last column in the current issue of PC magazine is an obituary for
Usenet. This group, and others like it, are now like CB radio in the
early 1980's. There are still a few die hards out there talking but the
airwaves are gradually going quiet.

10-4 good buddy. What's your 20?....

--
Roger Long

Breaker breaker. I'm in the rocking chair! Anyone besides Scotty know that
reference?

There's probably a bear in the air with a camera. LOL

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:
"Roger Long" wrote in message

The last column in the current issue of PC magazine is an obituary for
Usenet. This group, and others like it, are now like CB radio in the
early 1980's. There are still a few die hards out there talking but the
airwaves are gradually going quiet.

10-4 good buddy. What's your 20?....

--
Roger Long

Breaker breaker. I'm in the rocking chair! Anyone besides Scotty know that
reference?

There's probably a bear in the air with a camera. LOL

What's your 20, bandit?

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:38:16 -0600, cavelamb himself
wrote:

Capt. JG wrote:
"Roger Long" wrote in message

The last column in the current issue of PC magazine is an obituary for
Usenet. This group, and others like it, are now like CB radio in the
early 1980's. There are still a few die hards out there talking but the
airwaves are gradually going quiet.

10-4 good buddy. What's your 20?....

--
Roger Long

Breaker breaker. I'm in the rocking chair! Anyone besides Scotty know that
reference?

There's probably a bear in the air with a camera. LOL

What's your 20, bandit?

Let's stay on topic with the group.
Somebody has to mention rubber ducky.

--Vic

wrote:

Capt. JG wrote:
"Roger Long" wrote in message

The last column in the current issue of PC magazine is an obituary for
Usenet. This group, and others like it, are now like CB radio in the
early 1980's. There are still a few die hards out there talking but the
airwaves are gradually going quiet.

10-4 good buddy. What's your 20?....

--
Roger Long

Breaker breaker. I'm in the rocking chair! Anyone besides Scotty know
that
reference?

There's probably a bear in the air with a camera. LOL

What's your 20, bandit?

Let's stay on topic with the group.
Somebody has to mention rubber ducky.

--Vic

LOL... I'm not a Jimmy hauling hogs.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:
"Roger Long" wrote in message
The last column in the current issue of PC magazine is an obituary for
Usenet. This group, and others like it, are now like CB radio in the
early 1980's. There are still a few die hards out there talking but the
airwaves are gradually going quiet.

10-4 good buddy. What's your 20?....

--
Roger Long

Breaker breaker. I'm in the rocking chair! Anyone besides Scotty know that
reference?

There's probably a bear in the air with a camera. LOL

Not mention Smokey with a blow-dryer.

Cheers
Martin

"Marty" wrote in message
news
Capt. JG wrote:
"Roger Long" wrote in message
The last column in the current issue of PC magazine is an obituary for
Usenet. This group, and others like it, are now like CB radio in the
early 1980's. There are still a few die hards out there talking but the
airwaves are gradually going quiet.

10-4 good buddy. What's your 20?....

--
Roger Long

Breaker breaker. I'm in the rocking chair! Anyone besides Scotty know
that reference?

There's probably a bear in the air with a camera. LOL

Not mention Smokey with a blow-dryer.

Cheers
Martin

Are you talking about a bear on an eggbeater?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 22:41:36 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Marty" wrote in message
news
Capt. JG wrote:
"Roger Long" wrote in message
The last column in the current issue of PC magazine is an obituary for
Usenet. This group, and others like it, are now like CB radio in the
early 1980's. There are still a few die hards out there talking but the
airwaves are gradually going quiet.

10-4 good buddy. What's your 20?....

--
Roger Long

Breaker breaker. I'm in the rocking chair! Anyone besides Scotty know
that reference?

There's probably a bear in the air with a camera. LOL

Not mention Smokey with a blow-dryer.

Cheers
Martin

Are you talking about a bear on an eggbeater?

I don't think a blow dryer would be that useful from an eggbeater,
good buddy.

Everything looks clean and green from here.

Capt. JG wrote:
"Marty" wrote in message
news
Capt. JG wrote:
"Roger Long" wrote in message
The last column in the current issue of PC magazine is an obituary for
Usenet. This group, and others like it, are now like CB radio in the
early 1980's. There are still a few die hards out there talking but the
airwaves are gradually going quiet.

10-4 good buddy. What's your 20?....

--
Roger Long

Breaker breaker. I'm in the rocking chair! Anyone besides Scotty know
that reference?

There's probably a bear in the air with a camera. LOL

Not mention Smokey with a blow-dryer.

Cheers
Martin

Are you talking about a bear on an eggbeater?

More like a county mounty in a plain wrapper taking pictures....

Cheers
Martin

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"Marty" wrote in message
news
Capt. JG wrote:
"Roger Long" wrote in message
The last column in the current issue of PC magazine is an obituary for
Usenet. This group, and others like it, are now like CB radio in the
early 1980's. There are still a few die hards out there talking but
the airwaves are gradually going quiet.

10-4 good buddy. What's your 20?....

--
Roger Long

Breaker breaker. I'm in the rocking chair! Anyone besides Scotty know
that reference?

There's probably a bear in the air with a camera. LOL

Not mention Smokey with a blow-dryer.

Cheers
Martin

Are you talking about a bear on an eggbeater?

More like a county mounty in a plain wrapper taking pictures....

Cheers
Martin

He's got the hammer down and headed for the bear cage. Thank God they're
just city kitties.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Consider this an official complaint... Ernest Scribbler General 2 October 29th 06 10:42 PM
When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth Bobsprit ASA 2 October 31st 03 02:13 AM
It's OFFICIAL.... Capt. Mooron ASA 4 October 7th 03 04:52 PM
Is it official? Dave Van Touring 0 September 9th 03 04:19 PM