posted to alt.sailing.boats.crew

Default Crew wanted from FL to VA maybe beyond

My wife and I are currently cruising up the coast on a 40' Challenger,
ketch rigged. Looking for 1 crewmember to share watches, etc. to make
the trip a little quicker up. If you want to keep cruising in that
area & we all mesh, no worries.
You should be able bodied and competent, able to stand watches,
navigate, and handle the sails with at least minimal competency. You
must also like cats as we have 2 (they are well mannered, very clean
beasts) and be laid back. We are happy folks and don't tolerate
yelling aboard so you must be patient and relaxed.
We're going from FL (currently in St. Augustine) to Norfolk and beyond.
Food costs would be shared especially if you are picky...but we stay
well stocked. Respond with your information & contact number & we will
get in touch with you

Brian & Heather