adam sulewski

Default sea cruise polish tallship

Hello,
I thought that I might make one more try to invite you to "sail about a
little and see the watery part of the world". You are very welcome to join
my crew ( no prior sailing experience is required ) so you can also spread
this information among those of you friends who might be interested.
Cheers!

) Cruise around Corsica on the Tall Ship "Pogoria" www.pogoria.pl
Route: Genoa- Monte Carlo- ports of Corsica - Livorno (trip to Pisa)
Period: 28.01 - 06.02.2005
Price: 350 Euro ( 240 GBP)
Details: http://zeglowanie.pu.pl/english/tallship_pogoria
Contact: , tel +48 502 503 317

sea criuse polish tallship adam sulewski General 0 January 8th 05 05:15 PM
how to Cruise control ? winder General 0 December 28th 04 11:14 AM
Notes on a cruise to Cowichan Bay Gould 0738 General 1 December 14th 04 08:28 PM
I took the new owners of my boat on a cruise today and said goodbye to her jim-- General 2 May 8th 04 01:27 PM
Planning the cruise is a lot of fun! Gould 0738 General 12 September 5th 03 04:34 PM