nospam

Default Cocoa Beach to Florida Keys Jan 6

Could use one or two crew for Morgan OI 41 From Cocoa Beach, Fl to Key
Largo. We will run 24-day if we find experienced crew and weather is
good. Otherwise we will put in evenings. We will use ICW if it is
really rough. Prefer experiences but will consider anyone who is
physically fit and willing to share all sailing and maintenance
chores. Well equipped boat. Radar, single sideband, Givens life
raft, GPS, Loran, diesel engine and genset. This is not a paid
position. We will supply food. You will be required to sign a
releasefreeing owner of any and all liability. Contact George by
email with your phone number and brief sailing resume..