NewsGrups

Default Manual for Dufour 27 Safari

Can anyone help me find information on a dufour 27' sloop? I just purchased
this craft and would like to find an owners manual, contact the
designer/builder, and find out what she was designed to do.
Any and all help greatfully accepted

Furuno 1720 manual Steve Electronics 9 July 2nd 05 01:58 PM
Operation Manual for Yamaha 2HP John Smith Cruising 2 November 25th 03 05:31 PM
manual designer builder Dufour 27 safari NewsGrups ASA 0 October 6th 03 11:01 AM
manual dufour 27 safari NewsGrups General 1 October 3rd 03 03:31 PM
Mariner Outboard Manual ? Kevin UK Power Boats 0 July 20th 03 09:08 PM