posted to rec.boats.building

Default Hydraulic Mechanic Needed - Annapolis Area

Hiya all. I have a smallish manual pump used as a centerboard lift in
a '70 Tartan 37 - Hood designed.

It operates the cbd via a quadrant and wire rope pennant below the
floor board. The pump, a manual one, is by Commercial Shearing of
Ohio.

It ain't lifting the board last time I tried it, and I haven't found
anyone near here in Annapolis who is interested in troubleshooting
it. Will welcome ideas, help sources, etc. Boat is in the slip with
the board locked in the up position. Thanks, all.

AS
posted to rec.boats.building

As,

Did you try working through the Tartan owner's groups like:
http://www.tartanowners.org/

Matt Colie