posted to rec.boats.building
dvh dvh is offline

Default Pipestone 1970 with Mercruiser

I just bought a 1970, 17 foot, Pipestone Mariner motor boat to fix up.
I cannot find any good info. on the net about these boats. The engine,
Merc. I/O 140 hp, is in good shape, and the boat is ok other than
cosmetics, and a section of the deck that is soft. I am trying to
locate either a club or website or any info. on these boats. I want to
put it back into shape correctly.
If you can point me in a direction that might help I would be mighty
appreciative.

The company that built these boats went out of business in about 1972,
and is located in (you guessed it) Pipestone, MN.

Thanks,

David

1970 Monk 55 Jim and Becky General 3 December 24th 06 04:23 AM
FS: 1970 Coronado 25 in western WA Robert or Karen Swarts Marketplace 0 April 21st 06 06:56 PM
1970 Mercury 20 HP Problem [email protected] General 9 May 11th 05 04:03 PM
May 4, 1970 - 4 dead in Ohio JimH General 45 May 9th 05 12:17 PM