posted to rec.boats.building
dvh dvh is offline

Default Pipestone 1970 with Mercruiser

I just bought a 1970, 17 foot, Pipestone Mariner motor boat to fix up.
I cannot find any good info. on the net about these boats. The engine,
Merc. I/O 140 hp, is in good shape, and the boat is ok other than
cosmetics, and a section of the deck that is soft. I am trying to
locate either a club or website or any info. on these boats. I want to
put it back into shape correctly.
If you can point me in a direction that might help I would be mighty
appreciative.

The company that built these boats went out of business in about 1972,
and is located in (you guessed it) Pipestone, MN.

Thanks,

David