Junior Member

Default Remove epoxy glue from fibreglass

Hello,

I am in the process of cleaning and restoring my boat. I have removed some thick lino/vynl from the exterior fibreglass seating area. Rather than replacing the lino, I would like to remove the old sticky glue. Does anyone have any thoughts on what I can use, which won't damage or melt the fibreglass.
Thanks for reading this and look forward to your replies.

Kind regards,
African Queen