posted to rec.boats.building

Default Interior of wooden motoryacht hulls

Hi,

Why not take a look at the Woodenboat Forum:

http://www.woodenboatvb.com/vbulletin/upload/index.php

Do a search on glycol, antifreeze, nathanate, Cuprinol, read all the
results, then ask any questions there.

cheers,
Pete.

posted to rec.boats.building

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 20:11:39 -0700, tomdownard
wrote:

I can't find anywhere to buy propylene Glycol at a reasonable cost! If
anyone knows where to buy it, I can use lots!!

Nowhere in the post you replied to is there any mention of propylene.
Plain glycol, without an adjective, is always ethylene glycol. Look in
the handbook of chemistry and physics if you don't believe me.
Antifreeze is mentioned and that is usually glycol.

My boat is aluminum. my answer to rot. No maintainance ever, like the
family aluminum canoe, 55 years old, that sat out in the weather four
months per year all that time.

Casady

Plans Announced for 30th Annual Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival [email protected] General 0 April 10th 06 04:29 PM
How many wooden boats still in government service? [email protected] General 14 March 10th 06 05:55 PM
Semi-planing hulls Clutch Cargo ASA 0 November 5th 05 02:17 AM
Dates and details, wooden boat week, Lake Tahoe [email protected] General 2 March 27th 05 02:33 PM
Sailor's tattoo, must be married too long, Wooden Boat Festival Gould 0738 General 2 September 10th 03 06:38 PM