Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.building

Default sailboat repair - Oday day sailer - floatation?

I'm doing some repairs on my sailboat, an old Oday day sailer, and
when I removed the seat from one side I found a large tube of
styrofoam created with some large version of something like 'great
stuff' and a bunch of small sheets of white styrofoam. Is this
floatation required, beneficial? What type of products are available
to create custom styrofoam under the seat?

Thanks