Junior Member

Location: California
Default Vintage Larson rebuild

I am looking for a source for some sisal patterned marine vinyl flooring material to use to finish off my rebuild of my 1968 Larson runabout. I'm trying to keep it stock, not so much to show the boat but just to try and return it to as close to original as possible. Any information or availability of other original parts is greatly appreciated. Thanks -

Sailboat engine rebuild, replace, fix question Thomas Wentworth General 5 January 22nd 06 10:55 PM
Larson All American Model 166-Bumper trim cracked Brennum General 0 July 4th 05 06:59 AM
Traditional and Vintage Boat Festival on the River Thames, England. Mike Phillips General 0 June 14th 05 12:46 AM
2005 Larson Cabrio 240 Rob General 0 July 14th 04 09:02 PM
Larson - Certified POS Dale Darling General 34 September 19th 03 09:55 PM